LEVEL II - Basic Preparedness For Business Interruption
Non-Computer Related System or Infrastructure Failure
Broker Resource consultants will:
- Analyze the business dependency on all
business system factors.
- List exposures and estimate risk levels
- Recommend appropriate measures to reduce exposures, such as:
|| - Corporate policy on security
- Procedures for disaster mitigation
- Alternate office space
- Sources of employees
- Wireless phone systems
- On-site power generation
- Employee training
- Physical security of facility
Schedule a preliminary review of your company needs.
- Install selected solution(s).
- Provide written procedures on new methods.
- Train users on new methods and procedures.
- Follow up to ensure all aspects of the new methods are functioning correctly
and will mitigate the exposures as expected.
- Provide periodic maintenance of the Plan.
Call or email service representative,
View LEVEL I -
Computer System Failures and Disasters